With over a hundred applications installed on my iPhone and the hubby’s iPad, one of the more interesting ones that I have recently discovered is the KinKast iPhone Video Sharing Application. For one, I have never found any other video application that processes just as fast. Second and more importantly is the option of privately sharing the videos.
There are YouTube and Facebook video sharing options all right. But all of them are all out in the open, unlike KinKast. Parents like us take videos of our child every so often. Those who have been regular followers of my blogs, inluding ChristianHomeschooler.info know that for a fact. We can’t miss out on all those milestones, right?
Here are some of the details about KinKast:
• Record and forget (your videos upload automatically in the background)
• Easily share with friends (they receive a private viewing link with no login required)
• No size or length limits (even on free accounts)
• You can upload videos from other cameras to KinKast.com
• All of your videos are safely backed-up on KinKast servers
• Works on iPhone 3GS and 4G and iPod Touch 4G
KinKast App is by far the easiest way to privately share video clips. Record a moment and share it in two taps! Yes, it’s that fast.
· No waiting (video uploads in the background)
· Privately share with friends (they receive a link with no login required)
· Safely back-up your memories on KinKast servers
· Can also post to Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.