We have pre-registered last November 6 and we are thrilled to be a part of this conference. We are basically sold out to the School of Tomorrow curriculum and we are already inclined to go for this when we formally start homeschooling our son next year. Somehow I just really need to look into this conference and be able to defend why SOT is still better. Having said that, I will still join the group with an open mind. Knowing in my heart that this group probably just about has the same agenda as SOT.
This will be this coming Saturday, November 22. I am very hopeful that by then, my sweet baby is well and has recovered from this viral thing. I have pre-arranged with my dear sister for her to care for him just for that day. 🙂
Here are some facts to IGNITE your excitement:
- the event shall feature parenting talks from speakers like Ptr. Peter Tan-chi (homeschool dad and senior pastor of CCF) and Felichi Pangilinan-Buizon (homeschool mom and together with Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan and Dr. Donna Pangilinan-Simpao are part of “The Parenting Company”)
- a breakthrough learning technique called “mind-mapping” shall be taught
- key sponsors thus far include Salt & Light Ventures (team behind highly-successful John Maxwell events), Chef Tony’s Popcorn, Gymboree, and STI)
- prizes and giveaways thus far from Kindermusik Phils, Math-U-See, Filway Marketing (Time Life), SIP Academy (Abacus learning)…and more!
- finally, the event is expected to be the LARGEST gathering of homeschoolers in the country to-date!