As I was making my own wipes today I was reminded to jot this down. It may not belong to the food category all right, but it is still a recipe and what benefits! Economical, yet natural. Best for moms and babies! Pocket and tushy friendly. 🙂
a good ol’ reliable box of baby wipes
20 sheets of Bounty paper towels (I use Spill Saver-cheaper and stronger)
1 cup distilled water
1 tbsp Enfant baby oil/mineral oil
1 tbsp Enfant baby wash
1 tbsp Enfant baby lotion
* I’m inclined to patronize Enfant products over Johnson’s (I always check the ingredients). Enfant goes towards the natural while the latter uses several unnecessary chemicals.
1. While some moms who make their own baby wipes cut the rolls of their paper towels in two, I find it easier and non-messy to just perforate each sheet. Collect 20 sheets, pile them up and cut in two.
2. Fold each in three. Set aside.
3. Mix all the liquid ingredients.
4. Dunk the folded towels.
5. Let the towels sit overnight atleast.
* When I was a newbie at this I used to measure exactly. But now I just get all the ingredients together without measuring. 😉