After being a Healthy Options Green Card Member for quite a while now, I finally got an sms last month that I have now been upgraded to being a Gold Card Member and my physical card was ready for pick up! For my own reference and for those who are looking into upgrading to Gold Card member, I’m jotting down the perks of being one:
- 10% off on all cash and credit card purchases (excluding sale, promo and consigned items).
- Additional 10% discount on a one-time purchase during member’s birthday month – limited to members of at least one year who have accumulated 2,500 points during the six (6) months preceding their birthday month.
- Earn a Php 250 rebate for every Php 5000 net single-receipt purchase.
- A complimentary copy of the Healthy Options Lifestyle News Digest. Copy may be downloaded via our website or claimed at any store when you present your Gold Card.
- Complimentary annual Healthy Options desk calendar.
- Free Health Notes print-outs at any Healthy Options store.
- Members-only invitations to exclusive Healthy Options events.
- Option to apply for one (1) supplementary Healthy Options Gold Card for an immediate family member. A P100 card fee applies, and the privilege is limited to member’s father, mother, spouse, or child with a valid ID showing same residential address.
We mostly purchase our food supplement from Healthy Options. It has been quite a while since we veered away from synthetic based supplements. Healthy Options carry a wide array of organic multivitamins supplements, even organic toiletries. I also purchase my Ester-C supplement from Healthy Options and of course the organic Gummy bears our little kiddo loves to chew on for his daily dose of Vitamin C. 🙂