Air pollutants like dust, allergens, and smoke can affect your health especially if you are prone to allergy or respiratory ailments. Unfortunately, they can still be present in your home even if you’ve already cleaned it meticulously. Unless of course you also clean the air inside the house. Good ventilation and indoor plants can help clean the air or improve indoor air quality but if you want a more efficient tool then air purifiers are the way to go. The Okaysou AirMax8L is a particularly good option for those who want clean and heathy air circulating in their homes.
The Okaysou AirMax8L H13 HEPA Air Purifier with Medical Grade Ultra-Duo Filtration System
First let me introduce you to Okaysou’s AirMax8L, one of the superior air purifiers in the market today. It doesn’t just filter the air but also helps eliminate odors and air toxins. It features a medical grade filtration system with a combination of 3-stage Ultra Filtration and 2-stage Duo Filtration. This means that air is filtered in 5 levels thereby removing not just allergens or air particles but also harmful gases, odor and bacteria. Other features include an advanced turbine motor, Silenceboost Technology, timer, child-lock and superior safety. These features all work together to efficiently clean air indoors and help safeguard the health of your family against allergens and bacteria.
What I Like about the Okaysou AirMax8L
1. Medical-grade filter. AirMax8L’s HEPA or High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter can block some of the smallest particles in air measuring up to 0.3 microns. The N95 mask used by medical personnel as protection from Covid 19 infection also blocks particles as small as 0.3 microns. In a way its like getting the protection of an N95 mask for your home except Okaysou is better because it catches up to 99.97% of these airborne particles. Not just that, this air purifier also has a cold catalyst in its Duo Filter. This catalyst is able to truly degrade toxic gases like benzene, formaldehyde and other VOCs that 3-stage filters can’t do.
2. CADR or Clean Air Delivery Rate of 210 m3/h. In a nutshell the CADR lets you know how fast an air purifier can clean the air in a given room. The higher the CADR rate the faster it can clean the air. As for the AirMax8L, it can circulate air up to 1.5 x per hour in a room size of 800 square ft, 3 x per hour in 500 square ft, and 5 x per hour in 320 square ft. With a CADR of 210 and a 5-stage filtration system, the AirMax8L makes an ideal option for people who are prone to allergies or those who have pets around the house.
3. Costing. This air purifier doesn’t just come with an affordable price tag, it also goes easy on your electric bills. With only 0.15 per kWh rated power utilizing only 50w at its highest speed. It also has energy saving features like the timer and sleep mode. You can set the timer for a period of 1,2,4, or 8 hours to reduce the risk of letting the purifier run longer than you intend to.
4. Silenceboost Technology. The “barely there” noise level of this air purifiers allows you to enjoy your sleep at night. This is especially important if you have babies or toddlers who are sensitive to noise. The AirMax8L’s noise level is only 22db in sleep mode which makes it one of the quietest air purifiers around.
5. Superior Safety. When it comes to appliances or gadgets, safety is always a top priority. This is why I appreciate both the safety features and the safety certifications of Okaysou AirMax8L. It is California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified, CE, RoHS certified and ETL listed which simply means that it is able to comply with some of the strictest safety standards.
All I can say is that the Okaysou AirMax8L air purifier is efficient, reliable and affordable. How much more efficient can you get with a Medical Grade Ultra-Duo Filtration System that practically captures all impurities in the air. You can also rely on its safety and performance with its premium features. By the way it also comes with a 5-year warranty plus lifetime trustworthy customer support. The wallet friendly price tag is just a bonus because nowadays anything that protects our health is worth investing in. It’s clean air that you can afford for every corner of your home.