There is so much to love about technology these days. For one, the awesome photo edits using a smartphone app called PicsArt. I especially love the #Brelfie uploads of breastfeeding moms. Brelfie is coined from the words “Breastfeeding Selfie” – championing to normalize breastfeeding. Yay for the breastfeeding moms of today!
A screenshot on Instagram on #brelfie photos, owners of which used the PicsArt app. Cool!
Creating Your Own #TreeOfLife #Brelfie is Easy:
- Download the PicsArt mobile app.
- Download Tree Of Life sticker pack (free).
- “Edit” your selected breastfeeding photo/brelfie.
- Tap on the Sticker icon on the bottom panel and choose a tree from the Tree Of Life pack. Choose your pick.
- Add the sticker and adjust as you please by rotating the sticker and adjusting its size. Keep in mind that you can also erase parts that extend too far out.
- “Apply” the changes.
- Use the “Magic” feature. Adjust the opacity/blending mode as you please.
- Move forward by clicking the upper right arrow then save to your device. Save on your gallery, apply as wallpaper or share straight away via your email or your social networking accounts!
PicsArt ain’t just for breastfeeding selfies, you can also edit away any random photo. The only stickers that are free is that of the tree of life, some generic love, emoticon and birthday stickers, others come with a minimal price.