Be an Undercover Mother with Baby Bond Couture. In a nutshell, the benefits of breastfeeding for the baby are: breastfeeding protects the baby against illnesses and allergies, improved vaccine effectiveness, enhances development and intelligence. For the mother, delays fertility (for some), decreases the risk of breast, uterine, ovarian, endometrial cancers and financial savings to the family. The cost to supply artificial baby milk (ABM) to one child is between $800 and $1,200 per year depending on the brand and area of the country. You don’t need to be a lactivist to figure this out.
BabyBond Couture – Cover mom, not her baby! 🙂
BabyBond covers the mom, not her baby. Mom is able to maintain her modesty. Baby remains uncovered benefiting from the infinite opportunity to make eye contact, interact, and communicate. After all, dining is social. Preverbal skills, eye contact and attention are vital to a baby’s cognitive and language development.
I learned that nursing tops are not really the cheapest when my son was still a baby. Here’s the better alternative. One lucky mom will be receiving this nursing accessory, hopefully, by the month of August. This contest is running from today until July 31, 2011 at 11:59PM.
Step by Step Instructions for both “Nursing from the top” or the “bottom of your shirt” is stitched right on the inner portion of the BabyBond Couture.
Nursing from Top
Nurse from the bottom of your shirt without having to expose your belly. 🙂
BabyBond Couture is adjustable and can be worn with shirts that are accessible to nurse from the top or the bottom. It rolls up into itself to store. BabyBond is machine washable, 100% cotton, and made in USA.
- You have to be a liker of Marriage and Beyond on Facebook.
- Share this contest on your Facebook wall. To share, click on the Share button located either top or bottom of this post. On Facebook’s “what’s on your mind” status update box, tag Marriage and Beyond. Then post: “Marriage and Beyond is giving away a BabyBond Couture nursing wear via its Be an Undercover Mother with BabyBond Contest. JOIN NOW!” (To tag, type the “@” symbol then follow it with “Marriage and Beyond.” Wait for the menu box to appear and select “Marriage and Beyond” Then type in the rest of the required phrase )
- When you’re done with the Facebook status wall update, go to the comments section of this post and enter the link of your Facebook entry with your name and email address.
- Contest is open to all (international and local) and NOT RESTRICTED TO MOMS ALONE. I’m sure all of us know a mother or two who can benefit from this fab nursing wear. The BabyBond Couture nursing wear will be sent to the shipping address of the contest winner. One entry per person, per day only.
- Deadline for entries is July 31, 2011 at 11:59PM. Winner will be raffled off via random.org.
Above is the instructional video on how to use BabyBond Couture nursing wear. Thanks to BabyBond Couture by Slurp & Burp®, New York USA for sponsoring this giveaway.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Sponsored by Tomoson.com