Isolation in marriage starts when husband and wife slowly drifts apart in ways not recognizable at first.
Here are some signs of to watch out for in your marriage:
1. A feeling that your spouse isn’t hearing you and doesn’t want to understand.
2. A feeling of “Who cares?” “Why try?” “Tomorrow we’ll talk about it-let’s just get some sleep.”
3. A feeling of being unable to please or meet the expectations of your spouse.
4. A sense that he’s detached form you.
5. A feeling that he or she is going her own way.
6. A refusal to cope with what’s really wrong. “That’s your problem, not mine.”
7. A feeling that keeping the peace by avoiding the conflict is better than the pain of dealing with reality.
Telltale Signs of Isolation in Marriage