Thanks for the tag Marikenya! This meme made me look back to the year that was and made me realize that it was one of the best years in my life! It is just fitting to post this on the first day of the year twenty o’ eight, with thanksgiving and heart of expectation for an even better year.
I’m tagging friends and doing my share to get this train rolling. |Darlene|Delish|Karmi|Manilenya|Zang|Norms|Scotty’s Princess|Jencc|Ella|Itot|
- My 2007 Blues:
1. Having had an unnecessary misunderstanding with longtime good friends that were won by this gossiping character who has never ceased to blow her poison to people around her. Gossip is a parasite and when one is enslaved by it, the person becomes one herself. It is wise to talk to people upfront than to go around spreading poison that would eventually backfire. In time they will come to the realization of things and while no damage control can reverse what was done, sooner or later, people will know the truth.
Numbers 32:23 … and be sure your sin will find you out.
- My 2007 Bliss:
1. Having been able to have our very own house constructed in April. It was surreal at that time. I never expected this. It’s a tangible proof that God answers prayers!
2. If having our own house was not enough, it also came with the bath tub of my dreams! I have always dreamt of having one since childhood.
3. Having finished my Continuing Professional Education course, in one semester at that! All 18 units! (I am now off to taking the board soon-*jitters!*)
4. Finally getting our very own Megabook towards the end of the year! (We badly needed to have our Pentium3 desktop replaced) I have dreamt of getting a Macbook all right, but this Megabook sure is the next best thing, hands down. We call him “Lightning” (go figure!) 🙂
Here’s how it works:
1. Copy some of the description of this tagging meme and modify it with your own.
2. Provide your Blues and Bliss answers.
3. Post the name and the link of all those who joined this meme and the one who tagged you! If you get a ping back, include also that person in the link list.
4. Let’s all have a wonderful 2008! Cheers! 🙂